In this post we bring you some tips and inspiration for creating a great looking wardrobe for your bedroom.
Tips for Wardrobe Design
1) Take complete measurements. Make sure you are aware of the ceiling height and other essentials before you start construction.
2) Take a hard look at what you would want your wardrobe to look like. Will it have a lot of shelves, racks or just doors to separate two compartments? Will it have hooks for robes and bags or plain shelves? Will it be a combination of two colors or not etc.
3) Make room for shelves that are at a height. You can store unworn or unused items there for future use.
4) Decide if the construction will be done by a professional or will you want to make it from scratch. Either way, give the workman enough time.
5) You may want a bench in your walk in closet for you to get dressed on. If not, arrange for a small stool here and there.
These images should provide some inspiration. They are from WalkIn Wardrobe Zone.
Recommended Reading: 20 Beautiful Examples Of Bedrooms With Attached Wardrobes
Share it on any of the social media channels below to give us your vote.